Tuesday 12 April 2011

All things Afro!

in-case you never knew....... i'm an AFROBEATS ADDICT!!! I listen to AFROBEATS morning afternoon and night!!! The way Nigerian artists are coming up is beyond me. We [yes i'm a 9ja babe] are and have been doing big things! 



Here's some bangers and mash [as I like to call it] that are currently on my day to day playlist. ENJOY!!!

Jesse Jags aka Jargo - Wetin dey. Artist from the 'crew' "Chocolate boys" which consists of artists such as M.I and Iceprince! Love my Hausa boys. #Shikena [means its finished/done/capeesh/period/full stop]  lol
Love this tune.....



Naeto C - 10 over 10. Love this guy mehn. Love his flow! Even though he is not Hausa [I think he is Igbo] but he uses a bit of Hausa in this song so that's probably why me loves it so much! [If you haven't gathered I'm half Hausa] lol



Jesse Jags - Jargo. This gon be my last Hausa tune for the day, I promise  loll! Ok so its Jagz once again but this time with a Hausa hook. People always say this song has a slight sexiness to it. Yup I agree! Love hearing hausa being sung! Enough said, enjoy......



Wiz kid - Wiz party. The young ever so talented singer Wiz Kid has been the 'talk of the town' as of late! He is doing big things with hits such as "tease me", "holla at your boy" and "don't dull" he is making a serious name for himself with the help of artists such as Banky W. Enjoy......

Castro ft. baby Jet - African girls. From the moment this song came out [and i literally mean from that moment] i couldn't resist the urge to move everytime the song came on! Ghana took it to a next level with this one!!! Enjoy...


R2Bees (Refuse to be broke) and Wande Coal - Kiss your hand. So here we have a great collaboration between Ghana and Nigeria. This song was big when it came out and still remains one of my favourites! Enjoy.....




No comments:

Post a Comment